Designed based on the Bootstrap framework, DashFlat is a modern, powerful, and creative admin and dashboard template. It is powered with SASS, CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, and the open-source Bootstrap framework itself. The fully responsive dashboard template is flexible, user-friendly, and supports most modern web browsers. The template also has a clean code and detailed documentation.
体育投注开户It comes with a fine selection of UI elements, page layouts, form elements, tables, and charts. The template also features well-designed ready-to-use widgets and three e-commerce pages – Invoice, Orders, and Pricing Table. The reusability and incredible flexibility of DashFlat makes it ideal for building a wide variety of web and mobile applications.
- Light & Dark Versions are available
- Horizontal and Vertical Layouts
- Responsive Design
- Simple, modern, and user-friendly design
- Well-commented and well-documented
- Cross Browser Compatibility
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Topic:||Internet & Web|
|Labels:||admin, admin panel, admin template, admin theme, dark admin|
|Released:||7 months ago|
is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running:
- Responsive 12-column grid
- CSS styles for forms, navigation & more
- Dozens of reusable components
- Components are scaled according to a range of resolutions and devices
- Built with Sass (CSS included)
- Complete styleguide documentation